Wow, I'm stunned. The greatest trial lawyer of all time in my opnion. "if the glove does not fit you must aquit" will go down as one of the most well known qoutes in American History.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
It must have haapened this afternoon, cause this is the first time Im hearing. Its a shame too.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
The greatest trial lawyer of all time in my opnion.
[/ QUOTE ]
Look up Clarence Darrow and you will discover the greatest defense lawyer of all time. His cases were much more important to legal history than being know as the guy who defended O.J. Simpson.
The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.
yeah but no one beats the juice on cool ranking i mean it just doesnt get any cooler then oj AND YOU KNOW IT
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
I always think wife-beatin' scum are the coolest.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
no ok so beating your wife is the worst of the worst that you can do but still ya gotta love juice i wish his show had came out
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Couldn't have happened to a better man.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Couldn't have happened to a better man.
[/ QUOTE ]
I've heard of kicking people while they are down but thats a little much dont you think?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Cochran is/was scum.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks